Teaching Frontline Staff
- Gain understanding, buy-in, participation, role clarification
- Nursing and medical staff on participating units, pharmacists, case managers
- Prior to launch of RED implementation
- Set date for live or recorded session
- Customize slide deck as necessary
Now that you are finalizing your plans to implement the 11 components of Project RED, you need to educate hospital staff about the effort. If you are piloting Project RED on one unit, you might limit your teaching to the staff members (nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and case workers) who work with patients on that unit. You may also want to provide general information about the project to all staff members using newsletters, fliers, or the Intranet.