Designing a Pilot Launch
- Establish baseline performance.
- Train employees on pilot solution.
- Measure results of pilot solution.
- Analyze results of pilot solution.
- Decide to proceed to full-scale deployment.
Once planning, measurement, and analysis of root causes with prioritized solutions are complete, your team may wish to run a short test of the new process before going live with the population that you selected. Some tweaking of your process may be necessary. This is normal and is the reason that trial runs are helpful.