Accomplishments to Date (Module 2)
- Project metrics identified and planned.
- Patient inclusion criteria defined.
- Process for identifying patients and notifying Discharge Advocate defined.
- Multidisciplinary involvement and communication plan determined.
- Patient Care Plan process finalized (what data to include and how to gather it).
After Module 2, you selected project metrics and determined who will collect them and how. You confirmed your targeted patient population and developed criteria for inclusion and exclusion. You established a process for notifying the Discharge Advocate (DA) that a new patient who meets inclusion criteria has been admitted. You reviewed your current communication process related to discharge plans and defined a strategy for enhancing it. Lastly, you finalized the Patient Care Plan structure and decided how the DA will access and use it.