The 10 Questions You Should Know
A simple question can help you feel better, let you take better care of yourself, or save your life. The questions below can get you started. You can build your own question list with The Question Builder.
- What is the test for?
- How many times have you done this procedure?
- When will I get the results?
- Why do I need this treatment?
- Are there any alternatives?
- What are the possible complications?
- Which hospital is best for my needs?
- How do you spell the name of that drug?
- Are there any side effects?
- Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?