Third Annual Child Health Services Research Meeting
The Third Annual Meeting of Child Health Services Researchers, held in Atlanta on June 9, 2001, brought together leading child health services researchers to discuss new research findings, innovative partnerships for funding and research, and emerging issues.
The annual meeting was co-sponsored by:
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- The Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- The Ambulatory Pediatric Association (APA).
- The National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI).
- The HSC Foundation-health services for children.
- The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation/HHS.
Selected abstracts from the meeting can be accessed at:
Current as of February 2002
Bridging Research, Practice and Policy: Third Annual Meeting of Child Health Services Researchers. February 2002. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/research/chsr3.htm