List of Publications and Products
A. Talks/Papers/Dissemination Activities
- Lumetra Nursing Home Advisory Meeting, June 4, 2007. Siobhan Sharkey joined Kate O'Malley in presenting an update on the project and discussing dissemination strategies with the Lumetra Nursing Home Advisory Group.
- American Health Information
Management Association (AHIMA) Long-term Care (LTC) Information Technology (IT) Summit, June 20, 2007. Siobhan Sharkey presented a storyboard on the On-Time project progress and facility case studies.
- California provider teleconferences, July 17 and 18, 2007. The International Severity Information Systems (ISIS) team collaborated with Lumetra and California
HealthCare Foundation (CHCF) to facilitate two teleconferences for California facilities interested in learning more about the On-Time project.
- California Webcast, June 12, 2007, and New York State Webcast, August 8, 2007. Both Webcasts had hundreds of facilities and their staff participating. Participants asked numerous questions and answers were presented on the Webcasts and have been posted to the AHRQ Web site. We have been following up with facilities that have indicated that they are interested in learning more about the On-Time approach. http://www.ahrq.gov/research/ontime.htm.
- Conference calls with numerous nursing home Health IT vendors. ISIS facilitators have discussed the project requirements with several Health IT vendors in preparation for proposals submitted to the New York State Health Department by New York nursing homes to participate in the On-Time pressure ulcer (PrU) prevention project.
B. Discussions With Public and Private Entities
- Initiate Dissemination for the States of California and New York. During this project we discussed with the New York State Health Department and with CHCF, Lumetra, and others in California how to disseminate the On-Time lessons to all nursing homes in these two States.
Return to Contents
AHRQ Publication No. 09-0035-EF
Current as of March 2009
On-Time Prevention of Pressure Ulcers: Partnering With Quality Improvement Organizations. March 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/research/pressureulcers/