AHRQ 2012 Annual Conference
Moving Ahead: Leveraging Knowledge and Action to Improve Health Care Quality
Sign up: Events & Announcements Email updates
The sixth AHRQ Annual Conference was held September 9-11, 2012, in Bethesda, Maryland. Entitled Moving Ahead: Leveraging Knowledge and Action to Improve Health Care Quality, the conference featured presentations in seven major themes.
Session Presentations—listed by different tracks:
- Track A: Making Care Safer by Reducing Harm Caused in the Delivery of Care.
- Track B: Ensuring That Each Person and Family Are Engaged as Partners in Their Care.
- Track C: Promoting Effective Communication and Coordination of Care.
- Track D: Promoting the Most Effective Prevention and Treatment Practices for the Leading Causes of Mortality.
- Track E: Working With Communities to Promote Wide Use of Best Practices to Enable Healthy Living.
- Track F: Making Quality Care More Affordable Through New Health Care Financing and Delivery Models.
Page last reviewed January 2014
Internet Citation: AHRQ 2012 Annual Conference: Moving Ahead: Leveraging Knowledge and Action to Improve Health Care Quality. January 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/conference/2012/index.html