35. MEPS Capacity to Inform: Provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- Determination of the amount of the small employer health insurance tax credit.
- Evaluations of the health insurance status of adults ages 22-26 and their health care use and costs.
- Evaluations of the impact of the planned excise tax on the most expensive employer sponsored health plans.
- Analysis of trends in the health insurance status of high risk individuals and their health care use and costs.
- Inform allocation of Federal Medical Assistance Percentages for Medicaid programs.
Page originally created September 2012