40. Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program Transition
- Current projects will be seen through to completion.
- All publications and tools are being transitioned to Federal partners at the CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], ASPR [Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response], and DHS [Department of Homeland Security].
- A full archive of all AHRQ's tools will be maintained as part of the National Library of Medicine's (NLM) Preparedness Resource Library.
- AHRQ's 30K member distribution list will be transitioned to the CDC in June.