41. Recent Releases From AHRQ's Effective Health Care Program
Methods Research (ARRA [Recovery Act]):
- Engaging Stakeholders to Identify and Prioritize Future Research Needs.
- Defining an Optimal Format for Presenting Research Needs.
- Frameworks for Determining Research Gaps During Systematic Reviews.
- Minimal Modeling Approaches to Value of Information Analysis for Health Research.
- Evaluating the Potential Use of Modeling and Value-of-Information Analysis for Future Research Prioritization Within the Evidence-based Practice Center Program.