42. Recent Releases From AHRQ's Effective Health Care Program
- A Framework for Best Evidence Approaches in Systematic Reviews.
- Identifying Signals for Updating Systematic Reviews.
- Assessing the Empirical Evidence of Associations between Internal Validity and Effect Sizes in Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Assessing the Risk of Bias and Precision of Observational Studies of Intervention or Exposures: Development, Validation, and Reliability Testing of the RTI Item Bank.
- Feasibility Study of a WIKI Collaboration Platform for Systematic Reviews.
- Correcting for Publication Bias in the Presence of Covariates.