Clancy Slide 8
State Snapshots: Quality Gaps, Disparities Persist in Every State
- Interactive Web tool shows State-specific measures of quality with focus areas on asthma, diabetes, preventive services.
- Based on 2010 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Reports.
- Greatest improvement: New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Rhode Island.
- Smallest improvement: Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, New Mexico.
- New feature: directory of State-based improvement resources.
Image: A color-coded map of the United States represents the State Snapshots tool.