Munier Slide 19
Data and Measurement
- Data and measurement work group (D&M) comprises AHRQ, CDC, [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], CMS [Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services], FDA [Food and Drug Administration], DoD [Department of Defense], VA [Veterans Affairs].
- D&M is charged with developing methodologies for measuring national incidence of HACs [hospital-acquired conditions] and readmissions throughout the initiative:
- Establish 2010 baselines for each HAC and for readmissions.
- Track progress from 2010 to 2013.
- Summary, projections, goals, science base, and bibliography are provided as handouts.