Munier Slide 3
Examples of AHRQ Collaboration in Patient Safety
- CAHPS® [Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems]: Federal partners, purchasers, patients, stakeholders and gatekeepers.
- HAIs [Health Care-Associated Infections]: HHS [Department of Health & Human Services] steering committee (members include CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], CMS [Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services], NIH [National Institutes of Health], others), private-sector organizations.
- NHQR/DR [National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Reports]: Federal interagency workgroup.
- TeamSTEPPS®: AHRQ [Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality] and DoD [Department of Defense].
Today's primary examples:
- PSOs [Patient Safety Organizations].
- Partnership for Patients.