Slide 37 Phase 2 Activities.
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
- Collect and analyze quarterly metrics from the four contracts.
- Administer surveys to clinicians, consumers, and patients.
- Follow-up focus groups with clinicians, as well as consumers and patients.
- In-depth interviews with health system decisionmakers, purchasers, and policymakers.
- Baseline and annual analysis of AHRQ Web site and Clearinghouse data.
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 37 Phase 2 Activities.: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl37.html