Slide 41 Academic Detailing Definition.
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
- Founded in 1995; have conducted over 360 quality improvement programs.
- Carried out over 375,000 medical chart reviews.
- Worked with over 50,000 physician provider offices.
- Provided evidence based education to physicians via academic detailing over the last 16 years:
- Conducted in collaboration with managed care organizations and health systems as part of quality improvement initiatives.
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 41 Academic Detailing Definition.: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl41.html