Slide 44. Topics for Details
- Topic 1: Comparative Effectiveness, Safety and Indications of Pre-mixed Insulin Analogues for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Topic 2: Comparative Effectiveness and Safety of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs.
- Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions:
- Topic 3: Comparative Effectiveness of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEIs), Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists (ARBs), and Direct Renin Inhibitors for Treating Essential Hypertension.
- Muscle, Bone, and Joint Conditions.
- Mental Health.
All content available on AHRQ Web site and developed into academic detailing material that is accredited for continuing education certification through Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).