Slide 44 Target Audience.
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
- Topic 1: Comparative Effectiveness, Safety and Indications of Pre-mixed Insulin Analogues for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Topic 2: Comparative Effectiveness and Safety of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs.
- Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions:
- Topic 3: Comparative Effectiveness of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEIs), Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists (ARBs), and Direct Renin Inhibitors for Treating Essential Hypertension.
- Muscle, Bone, and Joint Conditions.
- Mental Health.
All content available on AHRQ Web site and developed into academic detailing material that is accredited for continuing education certification through Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 44 Target Audience.: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl44.html