Slide 49 Status and Update.
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
- Staff hired and trained as of Feb 2011.
- Outreach and scheduling support started Jan 2011.
- Collaboration with health plans/systems.
- Academic details:
- One-on-one interactive session eligible for CME if session lasts at least 30 minutes.
- Follow-up communication:
- Documentation of activities in CRM database.
- Scheduling of 2nd visit.
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 49 Status and Update.: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl49.html