Slide 54 Data from Clinicians Seeking Certificates Following Insulin A
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
- Before Accessing this educational activity, were you aware of the AHRQ-supported comparative effectiveness research (CER) on premixed insulin analogues?
- Sample Comments:
- "I'm now aware of AHRQ, and it seems like a good program."
- "It was nice to have someone knowledgeable discuss the topic in person."
- "I was not aware of the compilation of research available to guide therapies."
- "Excellent opportunity for learning."
- "First exposure to AHRQ: very good material, very good information."
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 54 Data from Clinicians Seeking Certificates Following Insulin A: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl54.html