Slide 55. Data from Clinicians Seeking Certificates Following Insulin AD
Reflecting the knowledge that you have acquired about comparative effectiveness research (CER) through this educational activity, what changes do you plan to make in your future practice?
- Using CER findings in educating patients.
- Using CER findings along with established evidence to guide decisions about which therapies should be made to individual patients.
- Using CER findings to validate my clinical knowledge and practices.
- Providing patients with AHRQ consumer guides on CER topics.
- Referring colleagues to AHRQ CER reports and guides.