Slide 8 What Does the Eisenberg Center Do?.
AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation ActivitiesText version of slide presentation from a National Advisory Council meeting.
Image: A seven-pointed star is labeled "Eisenberg Center." At each of the seven points is a text box:
- Translate findings into actionable guides and products [This box is highlighted].
- Disseminate findings electronically and through partnerships.
- Create online patient decision aids.
- Organize and facilitate annual conference on decision, translation, dissemination science.
- Provide Glossary.
- Offer continuing medical education (CME) and educational resources.
- Redesign, maintain and expand the Effective Health Care (EHC) Program Web site.
Current as of November 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 8 What Does the Eisenberg Center Do?.: AHRQ's Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Dissemination and Implementation Activities. November 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2011-11-nac/slutsky/slutskysl8.html