Slide 7. Learnings
- Programs are most successful when they are audience-centered and use the audiences' preferred formats, channels and trusted sources of information.
- Credentials are important in gaining access to healthcare providers.
- Health plans, health systems, and large medical groups can provide valuable and systematic access to clinicians.
- Clinicians and Patients each want unbiased and balanced information from a trusted and credible source.
- Disseminating new research differs from disseminating systematic reviews.
- Potential for Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) results to influence practice not yet realized—where the opportunity lies.