Slide 41. Update on other dissemination and collaborative efforts
The "Seven Pillars" Approach: Crossing the Patient Safety—Medical Liability Chasm
- "Tiger" with Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Engagement Networks—American Hospital Association (AHA) Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET).
- The Joint Commission—surveyor training.
- Co-Investigator, Dave Mayer MD, appointed Senior VP for Quality and Safety, May 15 meeting.
- Hospital associations/systems:
- Illinois, Maryland, Colorado, South Carolina, New York.
- Medical Societies:
- Illinois, Colorado, Wyoming, Florida.
- Professional liability companies:
- ISMIE, COPIC, Mag Mutual, The Doctor's Company.
Page last reviewed October 2014
Internet Citation: Slide 41. Update on other dissemination and collaborative efforts: The "Seven Pillars" Approach: Crossing the Patient Safety—Medical Liability Chasm. October 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2012-04-nac/mcdonald/mcdonald41.html