Slide 6. Implications of PPACA for Addressing Health Inequalities in the United States (continued)
Improving Access to Health Care:
- Doubles funding to expand Community Health Centers (CHCs).
- Funds to expand oral and behavioral health care services in CHCs.
- Expands funding for National Health Service Corps.
- Increases Medicaid payments for primary care services to 100% of Medicare payment rates for 2013 and 2014.
- Authorizes funds for school-based health centers, nurse-managed health clinics, and Community Health Teams to support medical homes.