Slide 17. AHRQ's Grants-A Diverse Range of Simulated Clinical Applications
- High volume ambulatory surgical procedures.
- Diagnosis of melanoma.
- Obstetric emergency response drills in rural hospitals.
- Improving teamwork & culture of safety in the ED.
- Patient-tracking systems in the emergency department.
- Acute coronary syndrome management in rural setting.
- Rapid response emergency team training.
- Standardized patients to improve patient education skills in the outpatient setting.
- Training rapid response teams.
- Emergent cesarean deliveries.
- Three-dimensional virtual reality team training.
- Patient care hand-offs.
- Post-anesthesia care unit communication.
- Pediatric emergency care (2).
- Assessing paramedic skill in endotracheal intubation.
- Design and development of information systems for the ED (2).
- Improving physician-nurse communication with serious gaming.
Page originally created November 2012