Slide 5. AHRQ-funded Efforts: Patient Safety in Ambulatory Care.On July 13, 2012, Jeffrey Brady, MD, MPH, made this presentation at the meeting of the National Advisory Council.
- 2005 to present: Funding Opportunity: Improving Patient Safety Through Simulation Research.
- 2007: Special Emphasis Notice: Interest in Research on Diagnostic Errors in Ambulatory Care Settings.
- 2007: Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program (HIT Portfolio).
- 2008: Funding Opportunity: Risk-informed Intervention Development and Implementation of Safe Practices in Ambulatory Care.
- 2008: Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture.
Current as of November 2012
Internet Citation: Slide 5. AHRQ-funded Efforts: Patient Safety in Ambulatory Care.. November 2012. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2012-07-nac/brady/brady0712sl5.html