Slide 45: Using Health IT in Workflow Redesign: Impact of Health IT on Workflow
- Two Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks (ACTION) II task orders awarded:
- Study implementation of health IT to support practice redesign in ambulatory care settings.
- Further understand causal relationships between health IT and workflow processes.
- Billings Clinic:
- Three practices from Billings Clinic (Billings, MT) and Cabin Creek Health Systems (Dawes, WV), each.
- Time and motion studies, observations, software logs, and interviews to study pre, during, and post implementation.
- Six practices at different stages of implementing "MyHealthTeam" to support care coordination.
- Observations, interviews, software tracking, and review of outcomes.