Slide 53: 2012 AHRQ Annual Conference
- General Schedule:
- Sunday, September 9—closed meetings.
- Monday, September 10—open sessions all day and mAHRQet Place Café with posters and AHRQ table top exhibits.
- Tuesday, September 11—open sessions 10:00 am—12:00 pm.
- Two Plenary Sessions:
- September 9, 4:30—5:30 Carolyn Clancy Unplugged: A Conversation about the Research.
- September 11, 10:00—12:00 Engagement and Use: Making Health Care More Patient-Centered, Reliable and Safe:
- Carolyn Clancy, MD, MACP.
- Reed Tuckson, MD, FACP, Executive Vice President and Chief of Medical Affairs, UnitedHealth Group.