Trends in Healthcare Costs and the Concentration of Medical ExpendituresMedical Provider Component.
- All associated hospitals and associated physicians.
- Sample of associated office-based physicians.
- All associated home health agencies.
- All associated pharmacies.
- Dates of visit.
- Diagnosis and procedure codes.
- Charges (except Rx) and payments.
Current as of November 2012
Internet Citation: Slide 5. : Trends in Healthcare Costs and the Concentration of Medical Expenditures. November 2012. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2012-07-nac/cohenmeyers/cohenmeyerssl5.html