10. Final Selected Topics
- Proactive quitlines.
- Combining counseling and medication relative to either counseling or medication alone.
- Various medication combinations.
- Long-term medication use.
- Tobacco use interventions for individuals with low socio-economic status/limited formal education.
- Tobacco use interventions for adolescent smokers.
- Tobacco use interventions for pregnant smokers.
- Tobacco use interventions for individuals with psychiatric disorders, including substance abuse disorders.
- Providing cessation interventions as a health benefit.
- Systems interventions, including provider training and the combination of training and systems interventions.
Page originally created September 2012