EHC Program National Partnership Network
Go to our Current Partners
Visit Partners in Action
- National Black Nurses Association (NBNA), the American College of Physicians (ACP), the National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA), and the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (NAFC)
- Montana Area Health Education Center and Office of Rural Health
- Tennessee Electronic Library
The latest partnership network resources and updates:
“Heart-Wise: AHRQ and Million Hearts® Share Evidence and Outcomes for Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)” Web-Based Training Course
The “Heart-Wise: AHRQ and Million Hearts Share Evidence and Outcomes for Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)” Web-Based Training Course is now available. This 60-minute course was designed to raise awareness about cardiovascular (CVD) conditions and comorbidities, as well as treatment options. It includes CVD resources and key research findings to support evidence-based practice and improve care at the national and local level. This activity is a Web-based training based on AHRQ’s Effective Health Care Program, the Million Hearts® initiative, and the American College of Cardiology Webinar hosted in June. Continuing education credits are available.
Select course description for more information http://go.cms.gov/1xrDYXV
To access the courses, go to MLN Products and select “Web-Based Training Courses” under “Related Links” at the bottom of the Web page.
Atrial Fibrillation Audio Podcast
Listen to Dr. Sana Al-Khatib, a cardiologist and cardiac electro-physiologist at Duke University Medical Center, discuss a recent, AHRQ-published comparative-effectiveness research report, Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. She compares treatment strategies for atrial fibrillation to help clinicians better understand how these findings can benefit their practices.
Treatment Options: Explore. Compare. Prepare. Initiative
Everyone can benefit from the facts. The Treatment Options initiative encourages health professionals, patients, and caregivers to explore their treatment options and compare the benefits and risks of each intervention.
Treatment summaries help health professionals support patient education and help patients and caregivers better prepare for medical appointments and discuss their condition and options.
Treatment Options Materials and Tools
- Learn about the Initiative. Read the overview and partner fact sheets.
- View Treatment Options videos.
- Get the Clinical Bottom Line—View evidence-based resources for health professionals.
- Help patients and caregivers Explore. Compare. Prepare.
- Post Web banners to your Web page.
- En español: Toma las riendas.
- View more tools and resources.