AHRQ-Sponsored Continuing Education Activities
Patient Centered Outcomes Research
- A Review on How to Access and Implement AHRQ's Evidence-Based Resources to Inform your Clinical Practice—CE Credit Available
- Comparative Effectiveness, Safety, and Indications of Insulin Analogues in Premixed Formulations for Adults With Type 2 Diabetes—CE Credit Available.
- Educating the Educators: The SHARE Approach Workshop—CE Credit Available.
- Effective Health Care Program Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Education (CME/CE) Activities—If you completed an AHRQ CE activity through PRIME Education at ce.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov and need to re-print a certificate, please visit primeinc.org.
- Integrating AHRQ Evidence-Based Resources Into Course Curricula—CE credit available.
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) CME/CE Activities
- Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics
Quality & Patient Safety
- AHRQ Patient Safety Education and Training Catalog—A national resource featuring a variety of classroom, self-study, and Web-based training opportunities. Select "Continuing Education" in the Content Area drop-down menu and the "Includes Certification" checkbox to show a list of courses offering credit.
- TeamSTEPPS® 2.0—Eligible for CME or Continuing Education Units (CEU) if health care professionals attend a 2 1/2-day training session at one of the National Implementation of TeamSTEPPS® training centers.
- TeamSTEPPS® 2.0 Online Master Trainer Course—This online training enables participants to receive a TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer certificate; continuing education is available for a variety of professions, including nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians.
- AHRQ Web M&M (Morbidity and Mortality Rounds on the Web)—Web site features expert analysis of medical errors reported anonymously by our readers.
- Improving Patient Safety in Long Term Care Facilities: CE for RNs, Case Managers, and Staff Educators—This series of 4 webinars provides guidance on implementing AHRQ's Patient Safety training in long term care facilities.
- Population Health: Behavioral and Social Science Insights
AHRQ Annual Conferences
- AHRQ Annual Conferences—Conference materials from the AHRQ Annual Conferences, including slide presentations and videos of plenary sessions (when available).