Practice Teaching Session: Instructor Slides
Slide 1: Session: Teaching
- Practice Teaching Session.
|Time: 4 hours|
Today we are going to practice teaching the fundamentals course. Yesterday at the end of the day, you received the module that you and a partner are going to teach. Everyone will be provided an opportunity to practice teaching a module as both a lead and an assistant instructor.
At the end of each module, we will briefly discuss feedback with the instructors before moving on to the next module.
Any questions before we start?
- Change slide presentation to Module 1—Introduction.
- Lead and assistant instructor teach Module 1.
- After Module 1 is complete, have participants fill out teaching feedback form.
- Discuss peer feedback for 2 minutes.
- Follow with instruction for the remaining modules per this format.
What did you like about the instruction?
What could be improved based on the feedback from the group?
Instructor Note: Let everyone know that as the master trainer, you will be providing written comments to the lead instructor on the teaching feedback form.