Preliminary Comparative Results and Analyses From the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Image: Bar chart shows Preliminary Results for Patient Safety Culture Composites (average percent positive response):
- Teamwork, 82 percent.
- Patient Care Tracking/Followup, 77 percent.
- Organizational Learning, 74 percent.
- Overall Perceptions of Patient Safety and Quality, 74 percent.
- Staff Training, 72 percent.
- Ownership/Leadership Support for Patient Safety, 67 percent.
Page originally created September 2012