Preliminary Comparative Results and Analyses From the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: Slide Presentation
Image: Bar chart shows Preliminary Results for Patient Safety Culture Composites (average percent positive response):
- Communication About Error: 67 percent.
- Communication Openness: 65 percent.
- Patient Safety and Quality Issues: 60 percent.
- Office Processes and Standardization: 59 percent.
- Information Exchange With Other Settings: 54 percent.
- Work Pressure and Pace: 46 percent.
Page originally created September 2012