Practice Reflections & Perceptions of MOSOPS-Process, Value, and Potential Use
(point of contact)
- Yes—86 percent (n=126); No—4 percent (n=6); Missing—10 percent (n=14)
- If no, what additional questions would you include?
- "Medication error questions too nonspecific and brief to be helpful with informing operational improvement."
- "More specifics on coordination of care for patients."
- "Related to how the culture impacts clinical outcomes."
- "Rating the office on outside access to clinic: e.g., access to parking/issue with drive up access for handicapped patients, proper lighting to sidewalks, if the clinics have extended hours."