Practice Reflections & Perceptions of MOSOPS-Process, Value, and Potential Use
- One office manager considered it too lengthy and complex.
- Many think their results are interesting and like the fact that the data were analyzed and presented to them at the end of the study.
- I got the feeling that most clinics didn't share the results with their staff. We have offered via E-mail several times to review reports with clinics and no clinics have responded to this offer.
- The most common questions were about how to do the survey again.
- There was some confusion in how to understand the negatively worded questions.