Practice Reflections & Perceptions of MOSOPS-Process, Value, and Potential Use
- Face-to-face meetings with Point of Contact and staff worked best overall.
- It worked best to go there and introduce the survey. Staff took time to complete it while we were there—more direct accountability to get it done.
- I think it would have been better if I had gone out to the clinics to deliver the surveys in person. There were delays in getting the survey done in clinics where we mailed the surveys.
- Follow up with Points of Contact using E-mails and phone calls was helpful.
- Having food for the offices was very helpful and increased participation given that most often we had surveys completed over lunch.
- A good presentation to staff and time for questions ensured a higher response rate.