Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
- Pilot tested in 182 medical offices with 4,174 provider and staff respondents.
- Worked with partners:
- John Hickner, MD—Cleveland Clinic.
- AAFP [American Academy of Family Physicians] National Research Network.
- AAP [American Academy of Pediatrics] Pediatric Research in Office Settings.
- MGMA [Medical Group Management Association].
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics.
- Baylor Health Care System—HealthTexas Provider Network.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Michigan State University Health Team.
- Other health system.
Page originally created September 2012