Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Community Pharmacy Survey Toolkit
- Community Pharmacy Survey ( PDF Version [ - 131.46 KB] ; Word Version [ - 200.5 KB] )
- Community Pharmacy Survey—Spanish Version (PDF Version [160;98.2 KB] Word Version [ - 201 KB] )
Survey Composites and Items
- Community Pharmacy Survey Composites and Items ( PDF Version [ - 37.95 KB] )
- Community Pharmacy Survey Composites and Items—Spanish Version and Description of Translation Process (PDF Version [40.2 KB] )
Survey User's Guide
The User's Guide provides a general overview of the issues and major decisions involved in conducting a survey and reporting the results. The User's Guide includes information on getting started, determining data collection methods, establishing data collection procedures, conducting the survey, and preparing and analyzing data, and producing reports.
- Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety: User's Guide ( PDF Version [ - 506.51 KB] )
Many pharmacies using the AHRQ Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture have expressed interest in comparing their results to other pharmacies. In response, AHRQ is establishing the Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture Comparative Database in fall 2014. This database will be a central repository for survey data from pharmacies that have administered the community pharmacy survey.
- Comparative Database Reports—See results from the Community Pharmacy Comparative Database.
- Submission Information—For community pharmacies interested in submitting their community pharmacy patient safety culture survey data.
A conference call conducted on October 29, 2013, provides users with an overview of the development and use of the survey. Results from the 55 community pharmacies that participated in a pilot test of the survey in early 2012 are discussed. In addition, two organizations share how they are using their survey results to implement patient safety and quality improvement initiatives in their community pharmacies.