Environmental Scan of Measures for Medicaid Title XIX Home and Community-Based Services
Table 1. List of Important Measure Constructs, by DRA Domain
- Change in daily activity function.
- Availability of support with everyday activities when needed.
- Presence of friendships.
- Maintenance of family relationships.
- School attendance (children only).
- Community integration.
- Receipt of recommended preventive health care services.
- Serious reportable adverse health events.
- Avoidable hospitalizations.
- Respectful treatment by direct service providers.
- Opportunities to make choices about providers.
- Opportunities to make choices about services.
- Satisfaction with case management services.
- Client perception of quality of care.
- Satisfaction and choice regarding residential setting.
- Client report of abuse and neglect.
- Availability of support for resilience and recovery (mental health service recipients only).
- Access to case management services.
- Availability of care coordination.
- Receipt of all services in the care plan.