CAHPS Clinician & Group 12-Month Survey 2.0
The 12-Month Survey asks patients to report on their experiences with a doctor's office — both the health care provider they see and the office staff — over the last 12 months. This survey is part of the 2.0 version of the Clinician & Group Survey.
To download the survey and associated instructions, go to: Get the Clinician & Group Survey and Instructions.
Quality Measures from the 12-Month Survey 2.0
The 12-Month Survey produces the following measures of patient experience:
- Getting Timely Appointments, Care, and Information
- How Well Providers Communicate With Patients
- Helpful, Courteous, and Respectful Office Staff
- Patients' Rating of the Provider
- Provider's Attention to Your Child's Growth and Development (Child only)
- Provider's Advice on Keeping Your Child Safe and Healthy (Child only)
Page originally created June 2012