National Action Alliance Previous Webinars
AHRQ hosted informational webinars on behalf of the National Action Alliance.
Materials from the April 25 Webinar
The first webinar, held on April 25, highlighted the initiative's primary activities.
- Public Agenda (PDF, 119 KB).
- Video: Overview of the National Action Alliance to Advance Patient Safety (1:01:40).
- Slide Presentation (PDF, 4 MB).
- Request for Information Summary (PDF, 180 KB).
- Safer Together: National Action Plan and Self-Assessment Tool.
The second webinar, held on June 27, addressed violence in the workplace.
- Agenda (PDF, 164 KB).
- Video: Addressing Violence in the Workplace (57:10).
- Slide Presentation (PDF, 2 MB).
- Chat Conversations (PDF, 151 KB).
The third webinar, held on July 25, discussed the inclusion of patients and families in improving healthcare safety.
- Agenda (PDF, 139 KB).
- Video: Involving Patients and Families in Safety (1:00:04).
- Slide Presentation (PDF, 2.2 MB).
The fourth webinar, held on August 22, covered engaging boards and executive leadership in safety.