August 2, 2017: Creating a Learning Health Care System: The Role of Practice Facilitators in Primary Care
This EvidenceNOW Webinar provided information about the important role practice facilitators—specially trained coaches who are often clinicians themselves—play in helping primary care organizations systematically collect, analyze, and use evidence to improve patient care.
- Bob McNellis, M.P.H., P.A., Senior Advisory for Primary Care, Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement, AHRQ
- Lyndee Knox, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, L.A. Net
- Ann Lefebvre, M.S.W., C.P.H.Q., Associate Director, North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (AHEC) Program; EvidenceNOW North Carolina Cooperative
- Stephanie Kirchner, M.S.P.H., R.D., Practice Transformation Program Manager, University of Colorado Department of Family Medicine; EvidenceNOW Southwest Cooperative
- Gabrielle Weber, M.A., Communications Specialist, EvidenceNOW Technical Assistance Center
Access the slide presentation (PDF, 2.14 MB).
Access the Webinar Summary (PDF, 897 KB MB).
Page originally created October 2016