by Cindy Brach, AHRQ; Nancy Lenfestey, Amy Roussel, Jacqueline Amoozegar, and Asta Sorenson, RTI International
The Guide helps users determine if an innovation would be a good fit—or an appropriate stretch—for their health care organization by asking a series of questions. It links users to actionable Web-based tools and presents case studies that illustrate how other organizations have addressed these questions. Users will be able to answer the four overarching questions the Guide poses:
- Does this innovation fit?
- Should we do it here?
- Can we do it here?
- How can we do it here?
- About the Guide
- How to Use the Guide
- Module I: Does the Innovation Fit?
- Module II: Should We Do It Here?
- Module III: Can We Do It Here?
- Module IV: How Will We Do It Here?
- Index of Tools
- Appendix 1: Clinica Campesina and Group Visits
- Appendix 2: Mt. Carmel and Six Sigma
- Appendix 3: Golisano Children's Hospital and Family-Centered Rounds
- Appendix 4: N.C. Children's Hospital and Pediatric Rapid Response Teams