Optimizing Health IT and Workflow
- ePROs in Clinical Care Toolkit helps healthcare systems develop and apply electronic patient-reported outcomes to improve patient care.
- Core Functionality in Pediatric Electronic Health Records examines features needed in pediatric electronic health record systems to ensure quality care for children.
- The Community-Acquired Pneumonia Clinical Decision Support Implementation Toolkit is a resource to help clinicians and clinical informaticians in primary care and other ambulatory settings implement and adopt the CAP clinical decision support (CDS) alert for the management of community-acquired pneumonia.
- The CDS Connect Project is a program of grants and contracts aimed at helping healthcare providers move patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) evidence into practice through CDS. AHRQ advances the science of CDS by supporting implementers, clinicians, and technology vendors in developing CDS tools that are shareable, standards-based, publicly available, and patient-centered.
- AHRQ also has a number of investigator-initiated Digital Healthcare Research grants related to primary care.