39. AHRQ's Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program
- As of June 30, 2011, AHRQ is discontinuing its Public Health Emergency Preparedness Research Program:
- Since 2000, AHRQ has invested over $35M on research, evidence synthesis, and implementation projects in emergency preparedness.
- New resources available this spring:
- Home Health Patient Assessment Tools: Preparing for Emergency Triage
- Data Sources to Measure At-Risk Community Patients and Needs
- Update Emergency Preparedness Resource Inventory (EPRI)
Page originally created September 2012