52. MONAHRQ Wins HHSInnovates Award
- HHSinnovates recognizes exceptional innovation efforts throughout all of HHS [Department of Health & Human Services].
- For this competition, HHS received 90 nominated innovations for review; MONAHRQ chosen as one of six winners.
- Secretary Sebelius said the winners "show how innovation can support both our short-term and long-term goals and these innovations also show how new approaches can actually leverage one another to greater success."
- Congratulations to Anne Elixhauser, Carol Sniegoski, and the entire MONAHRQ team, including Thomson Reuters Health Care.
Page originally created September 2012