Clancy Slide 33
Effective Health Care Program Recent Methods Reports
- Addressing Challenges in Genetic Test Evaluation: Evaluation Frameworks and Assessment of Analytic Validity.
- A Framework for "Best Evidence" Approaches in Systematic Reviews.
- Identifying Signals for Updating Systematic Reviews: A Comparison of Two Methods.
- Methods Guide drafts
- Assessing the Risk of Bias of Individual Studies When Comparing Medical Interventions.
- Avoiding Bias When Selecting Studies.
Image: the Effective Health Care Program logo.
Page originally created September 2012