Fraser and Sniegoski Slide 38
Survey to Inform Summit
Do you think the best current public reports of provider performance information to consumers:
Image: Bar chart shows the following data:
Need to be totally revamped:
- Interviewees: 36 percent.
Need substantial improvement and redesign:
- Survey Respondents: 81 percent.
- Interviewees: 50 percent.
Need modest changes:
- Survey Respondents: 14 percent.
- Interviewees: 11 percent.
- Survey Respondents: 5 percent.
- Interviewees: 4 percent.
Should be abandoned:
- Survey Respondents: 0 percent.
- Interviewees: 0 percent.
Meredith Rosenthal, presentation at AHRQ Summit on Public Reporting for Consumers, March 23, 2011, work funded by AHRQ and Commonwealth Fund.
Page originally created September 2012